Friday, March 25, 2011

Exhausting yet so enjoying!

This day we were transferred to our new location at Grand Monaco building. We arrived early at the site and we started helping the staff in set designing. The place is new so it is kinda hard to arrange the set based on the previous setting. We started with nothing: arranging the chairs and the set for the interview, covering the whole venue with black etc.

It is a new season of "Medyo Late Night Show with Jojo A-All the Way!", and we have lots of guests that we need to entertain. We have lots of sponsors and it is so enjoying eating the foods the sponsors have given especially the Asia's Largest Pizza!

This time I was stressed ant tensed because I was assigned to be the timer, time monitorer, and shotlister. I was doing alot of tasks that I get so tired after the taping. But I really enjoyed this job. I hope someday I will be working for Sir Jojo A.

No comments:

Post a Comment